About this EdVid
Deep dive into the Robotics learning journey with a practice approach how to send signals to Android cellphone.
Meet the Instructor
Mr. Hoang Anh Phan or Robot Bro - a Youtuber, a robotics influencer who would love to spread the message of creating entertaining, full of joy and easy-to-understand content so that everyone can learn more about robotics.
Mr. Robot Bro has experienced in:
- Programming language: C/C++, blockly, Labview, Visual C#...
- Programming experiences: Microcontroller, embedded programming with Arduino,
basic robotics, signal control from PC, smartphone to the robot (android phone controlled
robot, line tracker-object avoider, robot arm, smart home...).
- Android phone programming with AppInventor (signal control, voice recognition....)
- Unmanned flying devices (airplane, multi-copter...)
- IOT programming (Internet of things) with Wemos D1, Node MCU based on
supporting platform, e.g: Thingspeak, AppInventor, Blynk...
- Device control via phone messages.
- 3d printer operation, 3d design with Tinkercad, Sketchup...
- Laser cutter, 2d design with Corel draw...
- Interior design Homestyler.
- Computer Vision programming, AI train for object detection with Teachable.
- Setting up a dynamic and static hydroponic system.
- Experience in the operation of Universal Industrial robots.
Pedagogical and education management capacity
- Directly teaching STEM Robotics classes, developing a program at Canadian International School System, organizing online teaching when the school needs.
- Experience in using Google classroom in online teaching
- Manage Makerspace teachers and coordinate equipment and facilities between classrooms at Unica and Edumall
- Build up robotics lessons at Robot cho mọi người and Trung tâm e-STEAM Youtube channel
- In charge of the school robotics team and archived some awards, e.g: Srobot, MakeX, Sciencbox, MYOR...
- HR experiences in the education area.
- Experience in working with the Department of Education and Training for getting a license for a STEAM center and evaluating education programs.